We often get asked about the Rain Out or Rain Check Policy
We have the Best Rain Check Policy in the Industry!
Scheduled Pickup Time
- When you Reserve your Unit online to Guarantee that you lock your Experience in.
- We do all we can to insure the Experience is Safe and meets all Safety Guidelines.
- We monitor the local weather and extended areas to about 250 miles from Greenville, SC
- If on the day and time of Rental pickup, there were to be inclement weather, we will not release the Rental unit under any circumstance.
- We will offer a couple of options in the case that this would occur.
1) We will Refund the Reservation to the Original Payment Card with No Fees or Penalties.
2) We will Offer to Reschedule for a Future Available Day and Time
3) We will Offer the Total Amount on a Gift Card and Let you do a future Reservation as needed.
Post Departure Rain Out
- Once you depart and you face challenging weather within 2 Hours of your experience.
- We will ask that you contact us immediately at the Office (864) 900-2550
- We will then offer to go pick you up and bring you back to the office to reschedule for a future day and time
- We will offer a the following post-departure options in the case that this would occur.
1) We will apply the Original Payment Value and Offer to Reschedule for a Future Available Day and Time
2) We will apply the Total Amount paid on a Gift Card and Let you do a future Reservation as needed.
3) No Refunds Apply to a Post-Departure Rain-Out Situation (We will also determine this on a case-by-case basis)
Thank You for Your Understanding
The F3 Rentals Team