Rental Deposit and Requirements
***Please Be Mindful that all the Identifying Information on the Primary Registered Driver has to be aligned and match as follows:
First Name, Last Name and Address have to match.
- If the information does not match upon ordering the units online or upon arrival to the rental counter. We reserve the right to cancel and refund the reservation with or without notice.
- We want everyone to be eligible to drive the units, but we want the registered driver to have the proper information aligned as well.
Valid State License that shows your:
-- First Name, Last Name and Current Address
Valid State Insurance Card that shows your:
-- First Name, Last Name and Insured Vehicle - Year, Make and Model along with an Address that Matches your Drivers License.
A Major Credit Card to Provide and Secure the Deposit of $400.00 at the Rental Counter on the Day of the Pickup.
- First and Last Name Have to Appear on the Card
(No Prepaid Cards such as Chime.com, GreenDot, Walmart Type)
Please Be Aware that a $35.00 Insurance Binder Fee will be Deducted from the $400.00 Deposit at the end of the Rental Session and the Difference will be Refunded back to your payment card within 24 to 48 hours.
In Addition; if there is a secondary Registered Driver - The driver must also meet the requirements and pay a $15.00 Insurance Fee at the end of the rental session.
Primary Registered Driver Must be 21 Years of Age and Older
-- Secondary Registered Driver Must be 21 Years of Age and Older
-- As well as be Insured by a Major Insurance Carrier
First Time Renter Policy
- First Time Registered Drivers / Renters are Limited to 4 Hour, 8 Hour and 12 Hour Rental Sessions.
- Upon Successful Completion of the Initial 4, 8 or 12 Hour Rental Session. You will be qualified in our system to rent for up to 24 hours in the future.
If Reserving a 5-Speed Polaris Slingshot
- All Registered Drivers Must Have Experience Driving and
Controlling the Unit.
- We also have the new 2020 Auto-Drive Automatic Slingshots available as of August 2020
- No M-1 Motorcycle Endorsement / License Required
- A Learners Permit are Not Valid and will not be accepted as a form of license to rent.
- A Government Issued ID Showing a Valid Drivers License to Operate a Vehicle is Required to Rent.
- No Helmet Required in South Carolina
- Helmets Are Required In: Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee
- Helmets Are Highly Encourage to Wear for Ages 17 and Under.
- Because of Hygiene Concerns caused by COVID-19
- We do not provide or rent helmets any longer.
- We do have New Kits with Half Helmets and Driving Glasses in the Showroom for $45.00.